2010/07/30

ハイハイ~! ♥

:Hello Hello! :3!

I've tried to have a blog several times but I think this is the final one ^_^
Let's make a short presentation in order to know about me:

My name is Alicia, but my friends call me Arisu that is my name in

japanese. I love it ♥ I'm 16 years old, and I live in Sevilla which is

a city of the south of Spain, one of the most hottest ones. (TAT')

My favourite thing is singing, one day I wanna be a singer that's why

I'm taking singing lessons, to improve.

I really love music, I listen to different kinds: j-music, k-music, English,

classical, . . . I think that lyrics are so important.

My favourite group is Morning Musume <3

Also I love languages and Japan. I speak Spanish, English, French, Japanese, Latin(?)

and a bit of other languages~

In the future I wanna study a japanese, chinese & korean degree in the university.

I think Japanese culture is really interesting. I adore fashion and art, colours and sweet things.


Thanks for reading me >_<'!
I hope to see you here soon~


ジャーね~ チュー

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

BUUUUUUUUUU a actualizar eh? ò___o

monaaa~<3