2011/01/02

パフォーマンス〜 ♪

The other day a friend asked me, why i don't write in Japanese
in my entries, and I don't know,
I think it's because I use ameblo to write in
Japanese, but perhaps I'll write more in Japanese here ^__^~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This days I've been watching videos from japanese
tv about end-of-year lives!
I love this ones from Kohaku Uta Gassen
2010 Best Artist, Best New Artist, . . . ~ *3*


(S/mileage ~ 夢見る 15歳 )

おめでとう! They were my favourite *__*


(嵐 Special Medley)

They always have great performances!


(いきものがかり~ありがとう)

I love Kiyoe's voice I don't want their hiatus ;_;
Just sound because I couldn't find the video ;A;

I want to post Perfume's performance too, but it was impossible to
find it on the Internet D:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

These days are going to be pretty busy~
But I'm going to enjoy them as much as possible :D


0 comentarios: