2011/07/28

ハイメとハリーポッター

Today I've been to the cinema with my friend Jaime (my husband haha♥)
to see the second part of the final Harry Potter's movie.
I liked the film but it isn't the best one at all, I prefer older ones.
Even though I cried in some parts I think it could be better, but it was
nice~ I like it!
But the end of the movie was quite strange.

We took a photo with the special glasses because we saw
it in 3D ~! I enjoyed it! : )

After watching the film we had a walk and we ate in a
restaurant called "100 montaditos" were you can order
any type of sandwich!~
They called you by your name, and I said that my name
was Arisu haha! ~

When we finished we had a walk in the city centre~
I really love my city at night! It's beautiful :3
I love the views of the cathedral at night.

We said goodbye until September because he stays
at the beach the whole month of August.
I'm going to miss him a lot!~

Have a nice Summer dear! 〜 ★

0 comentarios: