2011/08/17

鈴木亜美のCD~


The other day I went to the chinese supermaket in order to buy
some cds that I need to do the exercise of the book that I'm using
in chinese classes.
I will continue during the year, because I love it and I think it's
useful for my future ~ :3
While I was looking for them I discovered a chinese versión of
ONE of Ami Suzuki which is a singer that I like : 3

The assistant of the shop told me that she likes Ami too and
I wondered if she liked japanese music although she's chinese
;O; that's pretty cool!


This Saturday I'm going to Cadiz with Yui : D ~ I hope that we
have a nice time together : ) Also I'm going to see Suki ;3
I wanna see Lyly, just 16 days *-* *happy*

This Summer isn't the best for me because my mother is ill ;_;
and other problems~
I hope that everything goes better.

I wanna change the desing of my blog;A;~

1 comentarios:

Sarah dijo...

Woo! Suerte con las clases de chino (^^)