2011/09/06

With Lyx2〜


These days were wonderful *-* because I was with my
friend Lyly which lives in Tordesillas (Valladolid)
and it's far from here. (This is a short summary)
She arrived on the 1st of September and she left on the 6th
;___; ~
The first day we had a walk and we showed her and her
family a bit my city.

Second day we showed them the city centre which in my opinion
is beautiful *3* ~
It was a nice day ; D

We went to Isla Magica on Saturday *---* She definitely loves it!
hahaha. It's amazing, I've been there hundreds of times.

She cut my hair and know it looks like in the last photo
:3
Do you like it? ^^

Last days I introduced her to my friends. : )
Everybody thinks that she's a nice girl.
^0^

Also we went to the beach on Monday.


I really had a lot of fun with her.
I hope she come back soon.
I miss you a lot Lyly, I love you! ♥


0 comentarios: