2011/08/03

私の町の暑い日〜


Hello : 3 !
I've been disappeared again TwT~ but I have a lot of things to tell you! :3
I'll try to make some new entries about past things ;3
Today I met with my friend Adriana ♥ We always spend a nice time together! ^0^!

We took photos in one of my favourite places of Sevilla (my city): Mª Luisa's
park. It's so beautiful~


Me in front of the pond *-* ~

Adriana and I . It's a lovely place that has been destroyed by a lot of
stupid people ;_; ~


This is one of my favourite parts of the park, over there you can see all the
views of the whole park! ~ Everything green! xD

We had lunch in the chinese restaurant where we laughed a lot with one
of the waiters haha~ (Abotirramiento ftw!)

We went to a shopping center where we sat and sang some songs with her
mobile phone. While I was singing a couple of boys stopped and asked me
to sing again! *3* I was really happy :D

We went near the river where there are a lot of graffiti and we also took
photos
Some of them were really amazing!! : D

It was very hot in the street so we decided to go to her grandmother's
house and we ate some chinese sweets that were delicious*3*
We watched some funny tv series and anime~
Finally we had a walk :3

I really had a great day! ★

0 comentarios: