2011/08/05

モー娘。 NewLook + おめでとうズッキ♥



Kono Chikyu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatteirundayo! /
Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai (47th single)

This is the look of Momusu of their next single, number 47!
Personally it's not one of their best outfits but I like them~
They look so cute and shiny! :3 There's a preview of the new song~



I think it's a nice song! ~ But it's so sad because is the last single of Ai-chan ;__; TwT
I will miss her a lot~

Ai-chan ~ (Ai Takahashi) ★
Gaki-chan ~ (Risa Niigaki) ★

Tanakacchi ~ (Reina Tanaka) ★


Sayumin ~ (Sayumi Michishige) ★
Mittsi ~ (Aika Mitsui) ★
Fuku-chan ~ (Mizuki Fukumura) ★
Eripon ~ (Erina Ikuta) ★
Yasshi ~ (Riho Sayashi) ★

Zukki ~ (Kanon Suzuki) ★

Today in Japan it's Zukki's birthday!
おめでとうズッキ-ちゃん〜 ★

She's one of my favourites in Momusu. She's so cheerful and
nice! I love how she is! :)

モー娘。 is love!

0 comentarios: